Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits

Ronbo 2

I started blogging a year ago today.

Frankly, I never thought I'd wind up spending the time that I do following such a pursuit...I used to stifle a chuckle at my roommates (back in the bad old 80's), lolling about in their underwear tippity-tapping on a keyboard about the weather and people they hated to those of a like disposition and circumstance.

Yet, here I am. The difference being, I occasionally trouble myself to dress now before I commence to opining.

;>)

At this time, I would like to thank some worthies...Jane Hamsher, TRex, and the denizens of Firedoglake, for tolerating my visions from the beginning.

The very nice and wholesome folk in my blogroll visible to your immediate right, give them all a visit sometime.

And you, dear reader, for allowing me a moment on your mind.

Pax

5 comments:

Michael said...

Congratulations on the anniversary. I just came across your site, either from Tengrain or Morse...

You certainly do great work--thanks for posting.

Fran said...

Happy Anniversary Dark Black.

I've been called so many things, but wholesome is entirely new.

However, you were referring to the whole blogroll, so I shouldn't take it personally!

Robert Rouse said...

How strange, Politics Plus is celebrating their first anniversary today as well.

Way to go!

Happy Blogday!

Deborah Newell said...

Congratulations, sir.

Many happy returns.

And a huge BRAVO for the always-brilliant, always-funny political visuals. They're unparalleled, really.

So, thank you for the Darkblack moments on my mind. Would that all the moments intaken thereabout could be as enjoyable.

SteveAudio said...

I consider myself lucky, indeed, to call you friend.

Keep up the great visions, they are a gift to all of us.